Texas Steakhouse dining rooms are now open at select locations.
The health and safety of our guests and team members has always been our priority. As we welcome you back into our dining room, we remain committed to this promise. All our Texas Steakhouse restaurants have the following policies and procedures in place:
Take-Out and Curbside
We are taking extra precautions to help ensure a safe experience when picking up take-out orders from our restaurants:
- Order online and pay ahead (saves your time and significantly minimizes contact).
- Use our Curbside Pickup service whether you are ordering online or phoning in your order; you don’t even have to get out of your car-we will bring it to you
Our Third-Party delivery providers implemented the following:
- Orders automatically default to the no-contact option, “Leave it at my door:
- You can also leave additional details about drop-off location to help your delivery driver such as, “Leave next to the plant”.
- All Third-Party companies are providing hand sanitizer and gloves to their delivery drivers
- All Third-Party companies are in direct communication with health experts regarding best practices
These are just some of the changes Texas Steakhouse & Saloon is making to provide a safe environment so that you can enjoy fresh, great food!